ACPI message after installation of Debian 8.2.0

Hi,
I have intalled Debian 8.2.0 on a Compaq Pressario CQ62. It seems to be working all right. But, there is a messag on startup saying:
"ACPI: Expecting a [Package], found tyoe C"
I googled on it it but could not find what it is about nor what to do about it.
There is nothing in journalctl about this message while I thought journalctl contains all startup messages. Thanks for any help

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com