Re: TCP/IP over Bluetooth

Gene writes:
> But thats a good idea for genuine ham, but so much crap gets thru I'd
> still have to go thru it and clean it up before sa-learn saw it.  Its
> a thankless task for sure.

I have Mailagent delete all high-scoring spam so that I never see it
all.  Low-scoring spam is sorted to my spam folder by Gnus.  When
Spamassassin is working well there are only half a dozen of those a day
so it's easy to review them all and put them where they belong if they
aren't spam.  I see maybe one or two untagged spams a day: I move those
to the spam folder where sa-learn will see them.

Mailagent also has a whitelist and a blacklist.
--
John Hasler
jhasler@newsguy.com