Re: TCP/IP over Bluetooth

On Saturday 23 April 2016 13:57:08 John Hasler wrote:

> > Thanks for making me think of that and the fact that over the last
> > 10 years, the only ham its seen are its mistakes. So this question
> > might have had the seeds of something to help. :)
>
> My scripts copy all new non-spam to a ham directory which is fed to
> sa-learn every night and then the contents of both the ham and the
> spam directories are deleted.

Humm, I don't delete the ham, but drag & drop it to whatever folder it
goes to after its spent a day or so in the ham directory. I move the
detected spam to a spam-hold directory in case I neglect to check for a
day as its catching the order confirmations from ebay because ebay just
has to use 99% of the confirmation message to sell more usually
unrelated crap, and that spam-hold is deleted on the next sa-learn run.
But thats a good idea for genuine ham, but so much crap gets thru I'd
still have to go thru it and clean it up before sa-learn saw it.
Its a thankless task for sure.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)