Re: TCP/IP over Bluetooth

On Saturday 23 April 2016 10:35:12 John Hasler wrote:

> Gene writes:
> > Spamassassin, after several years of being fed all of that stuff via
> > a daily sa-learn -spam command on that resting directory, still only
> > catches 10% of it.
>
> Interesting.  For me it catches 90%.  Do you feed it both spam and
> ham?

I feed it ham by moving stuff it should catch to the ham directory so its
treated as ham on the next runs of sa-learn.  I could add a weekly
sa-learn --ham session, nameing one or more of the cleaner folders from
the mailing lists I suppose.  It was initially run over my cleaned up
coco folder, which is several gigabytes of quite clean ham.  The initial
run was many years ago.  Or, I suppose, I could use an int rnd(number of
good folders) and the a stack of ifelses to do a name substitution based
on the number and have it read them all at random intervals.

I should restrict the number of folders to those that I do have expiry
times set on though.  Not all folders have expiry setup.  Those that I
have primary interests in are here until I have an HD crash and no
backups.  Since I run amanda every night, using a second HD as virtual
tapes, that chance ranges from slim to point triple ought zip.  I may
have the last blackout first at my age. :(

ATM I'm making parts for my mill on my lathe for another project that
will triple the speed of the z axis on my mill, but there may be a down
time before those replacement motor and driver parts all arrive in the
next 2 weeks or so when I can slice up some bash code to do that.

Thanks for making me think of that and the fact that over the last 10
years, the only ham its seen are its mistakes. So this question might
have had the seeds of something to help. :)

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)