Re: TCP/IP over Bluetooth

On 23/04/2016 10:33 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Saturday 23 April 2016 07:52:06 Curt wrote:
>> http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/10915
>>
>> works fine here.

Yes, other pages worked fine too.

> I finally did get to the article, but had to clear it with privacy badger
> and ghostery and no-script was already disabled. I have no clue what
> their cookies send back, but I printed it so I don't have to go thru
> that folderol again.  The sign up overlay never did fully render. But it
> had a close button that worked.

I had the same behaviour exactly.

I use uBlock Origin, Disconnect mostly.  PrivacyBadger gave me too much
trouble and I don't trust Noscript -- in Noscript's place, I use
Policeman and find it has better lock down controls.

> At one point, Privacy Badger was reporting 9 trackers, and Ghostery was
> blocking 24 data suckers. Noscript wasn't blocking anything as its been
> disabled for weeks.

Yep, and web developers or their bosses couldn't seem to care less how
much garbage they force upon us.  They are now worse than used car
salesmen, just like SEO /scumbags/ ...S

Cheers
AndrewM