Re: Posts don't show on list

OK. All of a sudden my original posts are showing up but if I add an attachment the post seems to drop into a black hole. No post, no rejection notice. I have looked at the sites rules and have not found any information that would exclude attachments.

Since I have not found a way to embed a screen shot into the body of the email, how do I pass a screen shot for members to view.

Gary R.