Re: Posts don't show on list

On Thu 21 Apr 2016 at 19:18:36 -0700, Gary Roach wrote:

> Actually this time it worked for the first time in a month. Hopefully the
> problem has been corrected. Thanks for your reply. Normally we do get a
> return copy of our posts

Your last posts to the list were on or about the 9th and 18th April, a
couple of weeks ago. What problem are you talking about? During all that
time (and before) the list software has been accepting mail and sending
mail to all the subscribers of the list.

Please do not imply the mailing list setup is in some way defective. You
would have to examine and describe what is happening at your end. If the
problem has been corrected it is there.