Re: Posts don't show on list

David writes:
> I only use my ISP sending from home, and never for receiving mail.

I pay my ISP to connect me to the Net.  They do a pretty good job of
that.  I pay Newsguy to handle email for me.  They do an excellent job.
I pay Gandi to host my Web sites.  They do an excellent job.  Do you see
a pattern here?

BTW you don't even need to change ISPs to be forced to change your email
address if you use your ISP's server.  My ISP change their name  and
forced all their customers to change their addresses to match.
--
John Hasler
jhasler@newsguy.com