Re: Iceweasel security updates?

On 04/12/2016 12:16 PM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
Aurora is alpha and will be 47 - a long way from release-ready - and beta is almost release-ready, so probably 46. If you had trouble with esr45, why not try release? It should be up to date and stable. esr45 is supposed to be 45 long term support - but 45 might still be sufficiently different not to have the bug. I currently have 45.0.1 on Wheezy. I have just checked and so has my husband on Jessie. Lisi

I've actually decided to just stay with Iceweasel 38.7.1, as I've learned (from the excellent responses here) that this ESR version should be considered adequately safe.