bugreport: install fails on configuring python3.4(amd)

First things first: I totally new to Debian and even Linux.

I downloaded the debian-8.3.0-amd64-netinst.iso burned to CD and start installing. But it is not completed.

The install process is stopped at "configuring python3.4(amd)". I wait about 8-10 minutes and not hapend anything.

So I downloaded debian-live-8.3.0-amd64-gnome-desktop.iso and the installation was successfull.

I write this bugreport here because I can not deal with reportbug.

And finally, thank you very much for your great work, I like Debian. As I see I have a lot of to learn, but I like Debian.

Gabor

(sorry for my English)