What Package?

Hello,

I am having problems with playing flash files while using Iceweasel in Debian.
Iam using Debian for about 4 weeks now and have never been able to play flash files: unknown SWF file. (flash player plugin crashes)
Bit of a pain really: uploaded a movie to youtube today, in order to look at it on Youtube I had to refer to a computer with Windows installed since i cannot watch anything in Iceweasel on Youtube (and many other websites) using Debian.
Please let me know what package this concerns so that I can file a bugreport. I do not succeed in this since I do not know what package this involves, although I have tried to file in a bug report.

Thanks, kind regards, Arnoud van der Veer, the Netherlands