Re: Further to my installation error

On Friday 18 March 2016 20:49:55 David Wright wrote:
> It's far more likely that you forgot to format the partition, if
> that's indeed what you wanted to do.

No.  I checked and double checked that the partitions on the disk which I
wanted to use for installation were all marked with the F for format, and
that nothing on the disk it had been told to leave alone had an F.  It kept
wanting to format the spare disk's swap, which I did not want.  So whilst I
certainly do not think that it did format properly, it was clearly,
explicitly and repeatedly (all three times) asked to do so.

Since it was clearly important that the partitions should be reformatted, it
would have been remarkably stupid of me to have omitted to do so.  On what
basis are you accusing me of having forgotten?  That this particular problem
has not hit you?  No, it has not hit me before.

Lisi