Re: Sound problems

On 03/17/2016 12:06 PM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Thursday 17 March 2016 15:39:26 Felix Miata wrote:
deloptes composed on 2016-03-17 09:50 (UTC+0100):
Felix Miata wrote:
deloptes composed on 2016-03-17 0:05 (UTC+0100):
Why should it be related to TDE? I do not think your statement is
rectified here. However I did not test anything else.

I only mentioned TDE because I know Lisi uses it.

Yes, but you are on a public list

This isn't a public questions, private responses list, in spite of list
conformance with idiotic RFC 2822 do-not-munge policy. Private responses do
not get any benefit from peer review, nor show up in archive searches,
where they can benefit others than the OPs, among other reasons munging
FOSS user mailing lists makes more sense than not.

http://marc.merlins.org/netrants/reply-to-useful.html

and your comment is of no favor to TDE,  neither it is related to TDE in
any way.

Lisi, the OP, is a TDE user with a $SUBJECT, as am I. Thus, our problems
could very well have a common FOSS root and/or FOSS solution to be assisted
in determining by some other FOSS list reader. This thread's OP even took
the trouble to say thank you for my reply.

Yes, I found it helpful.  I agree that the fact that I use TDE could well have
been relevant, as is the fact that the whole thing is generically FOSS.

The only stupid question is one not asked, Anyone is free to respond or not respond, as long as the question is asked following the norms. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html