Troubleshooting Support Reg

Hi Support Team,

Hope you were doing well and good.

I don't know this is the right mail id that I am throwing my issue.
If it's not the right one please redirect me to the right path to get me the right solution.
Thanks in Advance,

Actually my issue is, My Debian(V5) is not booting to desktop. Its rebooting when I choose Debian OS in Boot Manu. Please let know the troubleshooting steps without any loss of my data in my machine, I have so many most important data's.

Consider the as urgent and revert back if any.

Thanks and Regards,
Aathif. C
09445882902.
India. - 600040