Tails -- wheezy based good, jessie based bad

Hi,

Just reporting that I have a couple of older machines that both work
well with Tails 1.8.2 -- an old Thinkpad that used to run XP and an old
Macbook Pro 4,1 (early 2008).

Tails 1.8.2 is based on Wheezy.

Both machines fail on Tails 2.x -- the Thinkpad gets further than the
Macbook Pro.  2.x is based on Jessie.

Don't know why they don't work with Jessie / systemd setup, but one
would have thought that Tails should be made to work on just about any
machine.

Tails 2.x works fine on a much newer laptop (18 month old one with
i7-4700MQ cpu and nvidia graphic card -- on the whole anyway; there are
glitches getting to the "applications" menu; it works for a bit, then
stops working unless I open the places menu and move left to the
applications menu.  Strange.

Anyway, just thought I would put it out there.  Have "whispered" back to
Tails team on these, so hopefully fixes will be forthcoming in time.

Cheers
A.