Re: XFS on root

David Christensen <dpchrist@holgerdanske.com> writes:

> Been there, done that, and lost data. If you can't afford 2 @ 2 TB
> disks right now, get a replacement 1 TB disk until you can.

Thanks for sharing...well, I'll use 2TB disk in the btrfs mirror with
old 1TB disk and the remaining space use for partion along with
rsync-based backup or btrfs' send/receive.

> My goal is ECC memory, RAID1, and checksummed file systems (btrfs,
> zfs) on all my computers. All it takes is time and money. ;-)

I'd like to use zfs, but, it's still lacks proper distro support to
fiddle with it.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
One who sees inaction in action, and action in inaction,
is intelligent among men, and he is in the transcendental position,