Inferior sound quality

My sound card is Intel Broadwell HD audio for Dell Inspirion 15 3543.
The sound quality on Debian Jessie seemed to be okay to me (I use Rhythmbox as music player, and VLC occasionally).
Today, I used Windows for a while, and experienced far better and more dynamic sound quality on same earphone and for the same track (Rolling in the Deep :P).

I have both alsamixer and pulseaudio installed.
Can anyone help me out to improve sound quality?

Regards
Himanshu Shekhar