Re: Warning Linux Mint Website Hacked and ISOs replaced with Backdoored Operating System

Le quintidi 5 ventôse, an CCXXIV, Thomas Schmitt a écrit :
> You have unsurpassable objections against variants which might not
> much weaken the strength of PGP ?
> Not even willing to consider the constraints of such variants ?

I have no idea what you are trying to express.

> Despite leading developers making "beginner's mistakes" ?

Packaging software and cryptography are two completely different tasks that
requires completely different skills.

> Please google "fdupes".

Please write self-sufficient messages.

> 200 GB ?

What, "200 GB"? Are you always hashing your whole drive at once?

> Does this advise count as pot-kettle-black incident ?
> After all you make assumptions about the files' content similarities
> or the lack thereof.

Once again, I have no idea what you are trying to express.