Re: Warning Linux Mint Website Hacked and ISOs replaced with Backdoored Operating System

Hi,

Dalios wrote:
> https://mega.nz/#!QwY1EZKJ!GW1gLzXaOUo8sNGF-zddRLwgsfamZy7C5u0CARjaUs0

Only wgets a small index.html file:
  meta name="description" content="MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!"
Probably spam, i fear.

> Have in mind that I found it in one of the thousand discussions on the
> subject in forums, blogs etc.

Yeah. I tried to find any link to that dreaded bulgarian FTP server.
No success yet.
(I even have a MD5 to identify the evil ISO: 7d590864618866c225ede058f1ba61f0
from the discussion at Mint's makeshift home.)

Well, it's purely academic. Even if i learn that xorriso was used,
i cannot keep people from bending other people's bytes.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas