Re: Warning Linux Mint Website Hacked and ISOs replaced with Backdoored Operating System

On 02/22/2016 09:23 PM, Thomas Schmitt wrote:

> Does anybody know a download URL for such an infected ISO image ?
> (I am curious whether they used my software or mkisofs or something
> unusual.)

Here you go:

https://mega.nz/#!QwY1EZKJ!GW1gLzXaOUo8sNGF-zddRLwgsfamZy7C5u0CARjaUs0

Have in mind that I found it in one of the thousand discussions on the
subject in forums, blogs etc. Can't remember where exactly and can't
guarantee that it is what it says that it is so take care...

Dalios