Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 11:17:27
From: Pierre Thibault <pierre.thibault1.dev@gmail.com>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Missing pulse-audio-bluetooth package

Hello,

I am on Debian stable AMD 64 8.3. I had a problem using my bluetooth
headset. I was able to pair the headset successfully but the headset was
disconnecting instantly each time I was trying to connect it.

I found that installing the package pulseaudio-module-bluetooth was solving
this problem.

I would like to report this as a bug. Could you help me doing so properly?

Thank you.