Re: Install ok, boot fail

Fabrizio Carrai a écrit :
> Yes! The GRUB_TERMINAL=console setting works...at least I moved forward.Now
> I can access and edit the GRUB menu.

Note that it may still be possible to use the graphic terminal but with
specific graphics mode selected in /etc/default/grub.

> Now the last messages visible on the screen are:
>
> Unable to read GCT!
> VBT signature missing
>
> Then the screen slowly turns white. The problem seems to be in the video
> interface integrated in the Atom E6xx. I tryed several linux command option
> like video=640x480 but without effects...

I have never seen this.
Did you try the "nomodeset" option ?
Does it happen if you boot in recovery mode from GRUB ?

Sorry, I found the "video=" option in a web page an I thought it was standard, now I don't think so...
Yes, I tried the "nomodeset".

I did most of the tests editing the main Debian boot option from GRUB, the boot in the recovery mode ends in the same way.

--
Fabrizio