Install ok, boot fail

Hello all,
I'm using a single board computer where I'm trying to install Debian 8.3.

The boot from USB was fine, and so the whole installation process. The target SATA HD has been partitioned by the installer and nothing was remaining of old installation.

Then, at the boot time, nothing happen. After the BIOS messages the screen remain black (no messages at all).

I temporary move the disk to another computer and then I was able to boot the fresh Debian installation (that confirmed that the installation was ok).

Any idea on the problem or how I could investigate on ?
Thanks for any help

--
Fabrizio