GNOME Shell can't unmount my USB key

Hello,

In GNOME Shell, when I click on the "Eject" option in the notification
bar to unmount my USB key, it unmounts correctly and then immediately
mounts again, as if I just plugged it.

It happens only with the Kingston DataTraveler I own. I've tried on
several desktops, and it seems to happen only with GNOME Shell. MATE,
XFCE, and Ubuntu with Unity don't have the issue. And when I unmount it
with Nautilus, it stays unmounted, as it should.

This bug is annoying, as I can't be sure that nothing is writing on my
key before unplugging it.

I want to find the cause, and if necessary write a bug report. I need
advice : should I report the bug to Debian or GNOME ? What additional
information could I provide that could help ?

Obviously, if someone has a way to fix this without reporting a bug, I
would also be happy to read it.

Thanks.