Re: lightdm/xfce4, lost my window manager and my panels and some session state

On 01/28/2016 09:59 PM, Charlie Kravetz wrote:

I keep xfce4-panel in startup and sessions, auto-start, just to make
sure it always runs. For reasons unknown, it will sometimes fail to
start.

Running Sid and with last update the greeter fails to respond to the mouse or keyboard (both USB). Still trying to trouble shoot with a shotgun. On another drive, on the same desktop machine, I have no problem using the mouse or keyboard running Xubuntu. I'll report back when I find the culprit, Ric