Re: turning off Google Chrome's warning

On 21/01/16 09:41 PM, Stephen Powell wrote:
On Thu, Jan 21, 2016, at 18:55, Frank McCormick wrote:

Does anyone know how to urn off the warning from Google-Chrome
that comes up every time you go into the browser. The warning is
about Google no longer supporting 32 bit versions as of March.
It's really annoying.

Thanks

No, I don't.  But chromium is still supported, including the
32-bit version, and chromium is open source.  Do you really need
chrome?  What does chrome give you that chromium does not?

  Nothing that I know of...but I thought that staying with the Google
product is just simpler. I've had chromium on this machine for a little
while and it **seems** to be Chrome in plainer clothes. So I just
might remove google-chrome and live with chromium for now. An install of
64-bit Debian is not in the cards for now.