Re: turning off Google Chrome's warning

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016, at 18:55, Frank McCormick wrote:

> Does anyone know how to urn off the warning from Google-Chrome
> that comes up every time you go into the browser. The warning is
> about Google no longer supporting 32 bit versions as of March.
> It's really annoying.
>
> Thanks

Oops!  My original reply went to Frank personally instead of to the
list, as I intended.  I'm still getting used to this new e-mail client.

Anyway, No, I don't.  But chromium is still supported, including the
32-bit version, and chromium is open source.  Do you really need
chrome?  What does chrome give you that chromium does not?

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell    <zlinuxman@fastmail.com>
 : :'  :