Re: Reporting unmaintained packages

On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 12:36:34PM +0100, Francois Gouget wrote:
>> The clamav-unofficial-sigs package has quite important bugs that cause
>> it to fail to retrieve the SecuriteInfo virus signatures and send cron
>> spam every 4 hours.
>>
>> [..]
>>
>> So what's the proper way to report this issue?

Hello Francois,
    I assume the bug you are talking about is #783228 [1].
clamav-unofficial-sigs is not maintained by a single person, but by
ClamAV Team.
So if you reply to the bug (783228@bugs.debian.org), the mail should go
to their list [2]. As usual with human matters, I bet the more
clear/helpful you are, the likelier a positive outcome will be :P.

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=783228