Reporting unmaintained packages

The clamav-unofficial-sigs package has quite important bugs that cause
it to fail to retrieve the SecuriteInfo virus signatures and send cron
spam every 4 hours.

These issues were reported in april 2015 and changing the package so it
no longer tries to retrieve these virus signatures if they are no longer
available would be quite simple. Despite this the package has not been
updated since 2014.

I'm not sure the developer is MIA but he does have quite a few other
packages to maintain so may he's swamped or just lost interest in this
particular package.
https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=Paul+Wise

Having that having out of date or missing virus signatures has security
implications (more for some users that others, I'll grant you), getting
a handle on these bugs seems quite important.

So what's the proper way to report this issue?

--
Francois Gouget <fgouget@free.fr>              http://fgouget.free.fr/
              E-Voting: It's not the people who vote that count.