Re: Is anybody Running Debian on Acer Aspire E5-571G

On Fri, 15 Jan 2016 14:27:54 +0000
Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:

> On Fri 15 Jan 2016 at 08:53:46 -0500, Jude DaShiell wrote:
>
> > I ran a netinst installation so no didn't have the nonfree rt2800 package
> > earlier.  Anyone know which debian dvd that package lives on?  I may be able
> > to install debian with the first dvd and whatever number that other dvd is
> > in future.
>
> The DVDs contain free software only.

In other words, you are buggered, since you need the non-free driver to connect to the internet through which you will be able to download the non-free driver...

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                    Which is worse: ignorance or apathy ?