Re: Automounting an eSata drive

On Mon, 2016-01-11 at 10:01 -0300, Renaud OLGIATI wrote:
> Thanks, but I am not completely clear:
> Does this mean replace UDISKS_SYSTEM with UDISKS_SYSTEM_INTERNAL
> in  the /etc/udev/rules.d/10-esata.rules ?
>
> I tried that, but it still does not work   ;-3(

I thought it would, but it's possible that you need more changes to get
it working with wheezy.

Did you double check that udev picked up the new rules? See the
sections called "Testing rules before loading" and "Loading new rules".

You could also use the utilities that come with udisks to figure out if
it detects the disk when it's plugged in, and how and why it's
configured to handle it.

It's hard to suggest exact commands as I'm running unstable with a
different udisks and udev.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson