Re: Prevent shutdown with systemctl

Am 05.01.2016 um 01:24 schrieb Brian:

> I have not tried policykit from experimental but believe the format of a
> localauthority file has changed to use JavaScript.

Correct.

 Will present .pkla
> files continue to work with this version of policykit?

Not out of the box. There is an addon [1], which also reads the old pkla
files under the new policykit. But I'm not convinced this is actually a
good idea. Having the old and new rules side by side makes it really
hard to determine which one actually takes effect.

I'm not a huge fan of the new, JS-based format, fwiw. Which is the main
reason policykit-1 (>= 0.106) is not in Debian unstable.

Michael

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/polkit-pkla-compat/

universe are pointed away from Earth?