Is bundled flash with chrome secure?

So I noticed the vivaldi thread said the latest flash version is
20.0.0.228 which is bundled with chrome and downloaded by the pepper
downloader packages. I have had 267 appear in the home folder though
but it cannot run.

Since the time adobe dropped support, I only have had flash enabled on
my myth tv box in google-chrome in /opt.

I have home noexec and don't care for any comments as to WHY!!! and
actually suggest script interpreters should respect noexec like the
grsecurity patch enables!! Though I admit it can be handy to run a
quick script and noexec still offers protection against non
targetted attacks.

What I would simply like to know (when I last checked google were
keeping it secure) is whether the bundled 20.0.0.228 is secure. My hunch
is currently not.

Is an update due shortly and so I have just hit an insecure window?

does it download a new version (267) to /home and can that location be
changed

can I check it's signature or does the browser do so at runtime, so I
needn't check it and just copy it to /opt

It always seems flash finds a way to be insecure... ahem out of date
(it's always insecure) on all systems, I thought linux was different
but maybe not?

Thanks for any insights

--

KISSIS - Keep It Simple So It's Securable