Re: dspam silently (perhaps) crashing

Le 08/11/2015 01:51, Gilles Mocellin a écrit :
> Le 08/11/2015 00:27, Jochen Spieker a écrit :
>> Sven Arvidsson:
>>> On Sat, 2015-11-07 at 19:21 +0000, Alan Chandler wrote:
>>> [...]
>>> If it's the same dspam that was previously in Debian, it has been
>>> removed and is apparently no longer developed, so maybe looking for
>>> alternatives would be a better option?
>> Oh, crap. Thanks for the hint. I am also using dspam. I have it
>> configured as content filter in Postfix.
>>
>> Does anybody know an alternative to dspam, that I can integrate with
>> Postfix and Dovecot? I want to be able to train the filter for
>> individual users by doing something like moving mail into/out of a junk
>> folder in Dovecot.
>>
>> J.
> Hello,
>
> I use now rspam : https://rspamd.com/
>
> I found a blog in French describing the configuration, for postfix and
> dovecot :
> http://philpep.org/blog/rspamd-un-antispam-performant

I had a look at rspam and did not use it : i find it far too much
invasive, it practically impose tons of tests that I do not want to be
done because of false positives.
(and worse when a new version comes with new tests they are enabled by
default).

I found it also rather difficult to configure.

So I stayed with dspam, which despite not being more developped is
robust and does its job : bayesian filtering.