Re: LXDE Display Coordination

On Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 10:50:06 AM UTC-6, Charlie Kravetz wrote:
Charlie,

Thank you that looks good.  My challenge to implement it is the response to an attempted

apt-get install xrandr
which produces
Package xrandr is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
  x11-xserver-utils
E: Package 'xrandr' has no installation candidate

Then my first question is 'where is autostart'?