Re: Mysql Access Problems after Jessie Upgrade

On 10/05/15 18:58, Alan Chandler wrote:
I don't think this is a mythtv problem.  All other aspects of it appear to be working with its local database connection.

The fact that

mysql --host=owl.home --user=mythtv --password=xxxxxx mythconverg

is the problem means its the database connection

This machine used to be (but has recently changed so it is no longer) the NAT router for my home network.  I suspect iptables driven by fail2ban had put a block on the connection.

I removed this legacy and rebooted and all started working again

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk