UI does not show any display output after updating to linux-4.0.1 kernel

We have debian squeeze with kernel 2.6.32 installed in N2600 board.The system does not have GNOME installed. We use X with icewm with LVDS display. We just use Xorg.conf for display configurations(forcefully use VESA driver). However, we have a small requirement of adding multiple display to the system may be of any below configuration:
1. VGA & HDMI
2. VGS & LVDS
3. LVDS & HDMI
From various mail chains it is partially understood that with 2.6 GMA3500 is not supported.
So, we updated the system with linux-4.0.1 enabling GMA experimental driver.
After kernel update, it is noticed the system does not show ANY DISPLAY OUTPUT. But, we are able to work with SSH sessions.
Kernel Log : http://pastebin.com/a9caM4Bp

--
Regards
Venkat.S