Re: xfce autostart command not running

On 05/07/2015 04:42 PM, Bob Holtzman wrote:
On Wed, May 06, 2015 at 10:08:00PM -0700, briand@aracnet.com wrote:
I've got the following in my Application Autostart tab

   /usr/bin/setxkbmap -option ctrl:swapcaps

but it never executes on start-up.

I was hoping someone might be able to tell me how to go about debugging the problem (and yes it is checked).

Have you checked the permissions for /usr/bin/setxkbmap?

What should they be?? It never remembers my XFCE setting for Num Lock on. Weird. Ric
ric@iam:/etc/init.d$ ls -la /usr/bin/setxkbmap
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 20336 Dec 25  2013 /usr/bin/setxkbmap
ric@iam:/etc/init.d$

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html