Re: _COMPLETE_ instructions for debootstrap &/or multistrap

Cindy-Sue Causey wrote:
On 1/8/15, Richard Owlett <rowlett@cloud85.net> wrote:
I'm attempting to do some heavily customized installs.
It was suggested I investigate debootstrap.
While researching that I came across multistrap.

The man pages and tutorials I've found so far demonstrate gaps in
my background.
The material I'm looking for would likely have been prepared for
formal coursework.

[snip]

Whoever authored THIS PAGE RIGHT HERE became my latest Hero recently:

https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/s390/apds03.html.en

See where that gets you.... It's gotten me some GREAT success so far.

Disclaimer: I've had to bypass the top couple page turns because they
speak outside my grasp just now.. Instead of that information, I've
still been using what's gotten me through the initial deboostrap'ing
successfully.
[snip]

Thanks for the link. I'd seen a earlier relative [labeled for i386 and published when Squeeze 6.0.5 was latest and greatest]. I don't know if there are significant changes in its text or just that I've done a lot of reading since then, but I think I got a new line of attack on my underlying problems.