Re: sexist content in the package openclipart2-png

My two cents (not worth very much nowadays, I am afraid):

I have not looked at the collections but like others, there simply have to be
some girlie stuff, scantily clad beauties, ripped men, etc. I suppose these
have place in clipart collections, someone might make use of them and not
necessarily in harmful ways.

I would like to see all the sexist and sexy stuff de-emphasized.

I am more concerned about the ad-pictures that will adorn our technical sites
(and I have complained about some of it). I am also concerned about the
prevalence of foul language in a professional forum.

I think we can do better.