Re: sexist content in the package openclipart2-png

On 31/12/15 12:21, deloptes wrote:
Fernando Arenas wrote:

openclipart2

so which one is bugging you?

There's a list at the end of the OP.

I don't agree that any of the images on that list need to be removed from Debian for the reasons stated by the OP (I can't comment on whether they constitute policy violations for other reasons such as non-free licences or unclear copyright status), but for most of the images on that list I can certainly imagine a reasonable person concluding that their inclusion in Debian is problematic, and I wouldn't encourage most of them to be added to Debian if they weren't already there.