Re: sexist content in the package openclipart2-png

Hello,

On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 12:15 PM, Fernando Arenas <arenas.f@gmail.com> wrote:
> First my sincere congratulations to the entire team that works every day to
> improve this wonderful operating system.
> The reason for writing to you is to have found in a package called
> openclipart2 clipsarts clearly sexist content in which women are presented
> as sex objects. So I ask you to withdraw these images and improve its
> protocols for such content is not put back into their servers.
> I hate that my children may find these images when they perform their work
> for the school.
> Only in Spain during 2015 male violence he has killed 62 women. Do not you
> contribute to promoting ideas about women favoring these behaviors.
>
> greetings from
> Fernando Arenas
>
> https://packages.debian.org/wheezy/all/openclipart2-png/filelist
> https://packages.debian.org/sid/all/openclipart2-png/filelist

As workaround, you can create a dpkg config file on
/etc/dpkg/dpkg.cfg.d/ (maybe called openclipart2-exclusions)  with:

path-exclude /usr/share/openclipart2/png/gustavorezende/gustavorezende_Wom*
path-exclude /usr/share/openclipart2/png/....

Then do apt-get --reinstall install openclipart2  , and files listed
there should not be installed

Regards