Re: sexist content in the package openclipart2-png

On Thu, 31 Dec 2015 12:15:01 +0100
Fernando Arenas <arenas.f@gmail.com> wrote:

> The reason for writing to you is to have found in a package called
> openclipart2 clipsarts clearly sexist content in which women are presented
> as sex objects.

Thank you for the pointer, I'll install the package immediately, and enjoy a look at those pictures...

Cheers,

Ron.
--
           Paranoids are people, too; they have their own problems.
             It's easy to criticize, but if everybody hated you,