Re: wget log from Jigdo

That's true to a certain extent, but in the thirty years I've been
working with Linux, back to SCO Xenix and System V Unix, I've found
there's more unpublished knowledge and tips and tricks therein than
ever I've found in twenty-five years of working with Windows. But what
gets me is when people say things like "an examination of the site
should have told you what you needed to know" (or something similar)
and that just wasn't so. Of course, I'm eternally grateful to anyone
who manages and actively participates in any kind of support list.