Re: wget log from Jigdo

True, but who knew that? I go with what I know most of the time, and
what I know about Jigdo can be summed up in one word: nothing. So when
I see a URL that purports to be the one to use, I use it. This is what
makes me crazy about anything Linux--secret knowledge that some people
just seem to have or know, that would never occur to anyone else.