Re: HAL

> Because, criminal offence though I fully understand it to be, I want to use my
> television to watch UK Channel 4 catch-up TV and Amazon Prime Video.  For
> that I need the computer attached to my television to run Flash-player.
>
> I know that I can get the setup running in Wheezy.  The question is whether I
> can do so it Jessie.  But the stumbling block, I think is that I need HAL.

May I ask what browser you are using to watch Amazon Prime Video? When
I tried it in Iceweasel, I get the following error

Unsupported Browser
This web browser isn't compatible with Amazon Video. Please use one of
the following web browsers:
  Google Chrome (latest version)

I tried switching the user agent in Tools -> Browsers - Linux to
Chrome 43.0 (64 bit), Chrome 44.0 (32 bit), Firefox 40.0 (32 bit),
Firefox 38.0 (64 bit). None of them worked and I get the same error.

> As I say, I know that such behaviour is a criminal offence, so please, people,
> can we not go there.

I do not think it is a criminal offense to watch videos through Amazon
Video. But I am not interested in debating that either.

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi | http://raju.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Blog