Re: HAL

On Monday 28 December 2015 00:59:38 Sven Hartge wrote:
> Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Is there any way I can install HAL in Jessie?  Or do I need to wipe
> > it, and reinstall Wheezy on the box on which I need HAL?
>
> The real question is: "Why do you need HAL?"
>
> Grüße,
> Sven.

Because, criminal offence though I fully understand it to be, I want to use my
television to watch UK Channel 4 catch-up TV and Amazon Prime Video.  For
that I need the computer attached to my television to run Flash-player.

I know that I can get the setup running in Wheezy.  The question is whether I
can do so it Jessie.  But the stumbling block, I think is that I need HAL.

As I say, I know that such behaviour is a criminal offence, so please, people,
can we not go there.

Lisi