Funny integer problem in wide-dhcpv6-client (20080615-12)?

Hi

I've noticed something strange in dhcp6c where the preferred lifetime of a delegated prefix is set to a very high value apparently for no reason. It looks like an issue with signing, integer size or such.

I had look into the source code to debug it, but after building from source, the problem disappears so it's kind of hard to figure it out.

Debug output from amd64 binary package built by Debian:
update_prefix: create a prefix 2001:4660:bffd::/48 pltime=511101111824, vltime=3600

Debug output after building from source, pltime is correct:
update_prefix: create a prefix 2001:4660:bffd::/48 pltime=3600, vltime=3600

Have anybody else seen this problem or have any clue what might be causing this? If the problem only exists at my end there might not be any point investigating this any further, as it's OK when built from source. Still annoying, though :)

Cheers
Atle