Re: no response from listmaster

On Thu, 17 Dec 2015 12:42:23 -0800, Don Armstrong <don@debian.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Dec 2015, Steve Kleene wrote:
> > debian-user mailing list. I understand why.
> [...]
> > Do any of you know of another administrator or ombudsman who might actually
> > respond?
>
> We responded on the 8th and told you to resubscribe; that's all that you
> need to do.

I did get a note from listmaster on the 8th announcing my unsubscription.  It
contained a link that explained why I was unsubscribed but didn't tell me to
resubscribe.  Resubscribing in the usual way was a problem in itself, as I
described elsewhere in this thread.  That's why I was hoping listmaster would
just reinstate my subscription.  In any case, this has now all been solved.
Thanks.