no response from listmaster

debian-user mailing list.  I understand why.  I took the address down for a
few days for reasons that are now irrelevant (but can be related if anyone
cares).  Because mails from lists.debian.org were bouncing, they unsubscribed
me.  A note from listmaster@lists.debian.org on Dec 8 notified me of this and
said, "You are welcome to contact us".  I wrote to that address twice (Dec 8
and 9).  The mails were not returned to me; I have received no response; and
I'm still unsubscribed.

Do any of you know of another administrator or ombudsman who might actually
respond?  Thanks.